Kettlebell King

Kettlebell King
Kettlbell King Logo

Friday, October 1, 2010

Changes.....

Wow - a great deal of Changes at American Eagle since my last post. I was the Promoter/Matchmaker for the fledgeling Professional MMA organization - the UCC. I had to withdraw from the position due to the great amount of work it entails in producing an event. It was detracting my school and my family. The organization has great promise and I wish them only the best of luck. I am certain that they will be extremely successful!
Mike Massenzio joined me at my school. He brought his Iron Horse MMA Fight Team and opened American Eagle Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at our location. Both traditional BJJ and No-Gi classes are taught.
I recently became and RKC Team Leader and became CK-FMA Certifed. The Function Movement Screenings are great for finding assymerties and providing corrective measures.
See you soon!

Phil Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment